The custom OLED displays on iPhone Xs deliver the most accurate color in the industry, HDR, and true blacks.
The most durable glass ever in a smartphone. A beautiful new gold finish, achieved with an atomic-level process. Precision-machined, surgical-grade stainless steel bands. And a new level of water and dust resistance.
Advanced Face ID
Security is simple when your face is your password. You can unlock your iPhone, log in to apps, and pay for things with a glance. It’s the most secure facial authentication ever in a smartphone. And now it’s even faster.
Intelligent A12 Bionic
This is the smartest, most powerful chip in a smartphone, with our next-generation Neural Engine. For amazing augmented reality experiences. Incredible portraits with Depth Control. And speed and fluidity in everything you do.
Breakthrough dual-camera system
The world’s most popular camera is defining a new era of photography. Where an innovative sensor works with the ISP and Neural Engine to help you create photos like never before.
iPhone Xs delivers 4G LTE Advanced wireless for superfast download speeds.And up to 512GB of storage, making this our highest-capacity iPhone yet.
No other phone is like iPhone
Every decision that goes into iPhone makes it stand apart. From the way it’s made, to the way we build in privacy and security from the start, to the innovative ways we recycle its components.
- All-new Depth Control. Now you can adjust the depth of field in portraits after you shoot.
- Enhanced bokeh effect. Portrait mode photos look even more professional thanks to a sophisticated background blur.
- Larger and deeper pixels. A new sensor creates better image fidelity, greater color accuracy, and reduced noise in low-light shots.
- Smart HDR. New secondary frames, a faster sensor, and the powerful A12 Bionic chip bring more highlight and shadow detail to your photos.
- Surgical-grade stainless steel. We use a special Apple-designed alloy that’s precisely machined to create structural bands in three finishes.
- Wireless charging. The glass back allows iPhone XS to charge wirelessly.And it charges even faster than iPhone X.
- PVD color process. Gold and space gray finishes use an advanced physical vapor deposition process on the stainless steel bands for colors and reflectivity that beautifully complement the glass.